It's 2011. The heat of the Afghanistan war is mounting.
- A full nation building module, whereby player can affect the hearts and minds of the local population via non-military means (constructing infrastructure and delivering UN aid)
- An intense 18 battle campaign covering the iconic Afghan war operations from establishing Camp Rhino to the Bin Laden Raid (Neptune Spear)
- Command the American and the Afghanistan National Army during ground and air operations
- Drones, multirole fighters and ground-attack aircraft are available to help you to spot and eliminate enemy units
- Upgrade your bases with specific buildings to offer a better support to your soldiers and military vehicles
- Afghanistan National elections - affecting the balance of power in the theatre
- Full US withdrawal and handing over of combat responsibility to the ANA.
- External political events impacting the local situation.
- Taliban operations are financed from the growing and harvesting of opium crops. Locate and destroy opium crops to cripple the opponent's resources as these fund the Taliban operations.
- Full range of modern military units including artillery, mechanized and infantry units, engineers, helicopters, etc.
- Special forces including sniper and forward air controller actions, offering you plenty of tactical options