His Majesty's Ship sails out of prototype.... and into Port Alpha
Windows PC / iPad / Boardgame
HMS recreates the life aboard an 18th century Royal Navy warship, with the player assuming the role of master and commander.
The primary objective of the game is to be promoted to Admiral of the Fleet, without having any mutiny nor losing the vessel.
The player will receive tasks from the admiralty which will need to be executed in order to get the desired promotion.
Along the way, the player will be challenged with various tasks and tempted with targets of opportunity, whilst keeping the crew happy and not ending with a mutinty.
The game is set in a fictitious world, based largely on the Caribbean, with the player commanding a British ship of the line, the arch enemy being Spain. In addition, the neutral power of Holland is also present as well as the hostile Portuguese.
The narrative unfolds in real time on your PC and iPad, adding drama and tension into this themed naval simulation.
The boardgame narrative wil be card driven.
The player starts as a Lieutenant aboard a frigate , as the player progresses through the higher ranks the ships will get bigger as well as the tasks more complex.
The boardgame and digital version of the game can be played as Co-Op, whereby each player is in the same navy and compete to get to Admiral of the Fleet or Multiplayer mode whereby they can actually attack each other along the journey to being first to Admiral of the Fleet.
- Progress from captaining a Frigate all the way to a first rate Ship of the Line
- Outplay on Co-Op or Mutliplayer to become Admiral of the Fleet
- Fight the Spanish and Pirates on the high seas
- Real time ship and crew management
- Take Midshipmen onboard and make them Officers in the Royal Navy
- Train your crew and promote them to to increase effectiveness
- Keep the crew from mutiny and at the same time ensure your career is on track
- Raid towns, build forts and press gang new sailors into service
- Manage your stores of food, rum, gunpowder and gold